|Create a web page file named
Title the page "Lab Assignment 22 - Your Name"
Put your name in the title.
On the page:
1) Use a background color of your choice except for white.
2) Use a default foreground text color of your choice except for black.
3) Use a background image of your choice.
4) Set a horizontal margin of 75 and a vertical margin of 50 that works in both Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
5) Center this line of text using the
6) Center this line of text using
7) Center this line of text using the
8) Using a rhyme or poem of your choosing,
type the rhyme title and some of the rhyme/poem. The rhyme needs to
be indented and single spaced. Use the
9) Add another rhyme of your choosing. This time use a Pixel Shim using a suggested size of 15 X 100 pixels or larger to create the indentation. You may create your own 1x1 pixel shim of a color of your choice or you may use 1x1ltblue.gif or 1x1red.gif. The result should look similar to the second example.
10) Add yet another rhyme of your choosing. This time use this pixel shim, 1x1trans.gif, that I am supplying to you. It is a transparent gif. The result should look similar to the third example.
The finished assignment should look similar to the example shown below.
You need to turn in all these files together in one folder for credit:
Your instructor can see if your web page (lab22.htm) works correctly only if the images are turned in!
Turn this assignment in. It will be graded and returned to you.